Treasury Management Relationship Manager
TREASURY MANAGEMENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER, COMMERCIAL BANKING
Austin, TX - Additional opportunity available in Dallas, TX.
The Treasury Management Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking will be responsible for building out an existing portfolio of Treasury Management relationships within the Greater Austin area for a prominent and successful bank.
This is a key role within the Commercial Banking team you’ll have the ability to be a part of continued expansion and growth within the local market and be responsible for developing new treasury management business and expanding relationships in partnership with the Commercial Relationship Management team.
· Develop and manage sales strategy for the Greater Austin market to meet and exceed the Treasury Management Portfolio goals.
· Partner with Commercial Relationship Managers to elevate and highlight the Bank’s Treasury Management services to Commercial clients. Additionally, maintain a strong partnership with the Credit team.
· Conduct regular calls and meeting with Relationship Management and Credit teams on updates within Treasury Products and Services.
· Call on prospective and current clients to identify needs, propose solutions and address any servicing issues.
· Present Treasury products/services to the Commercial RM’s clients and work with them to build out their Treasury Management relationship
· Partner with Product Management specialists on customization for clients, and pricing.
· Perform Treasury Management product demonstrations in-person client office, or within the commercial banking offices.
· Continually follow up with clients on and manage the entire treasury relationship.
· Stay up to date within the treasury management industry and be knowledgeable on new technologies and updates within the industry to be able to best serve clients.
· Deliver treasury service product trainings to internal partners (Commercial RMs and Credit team), as well as current and new clients.
· Bachelors degree
· Minimum of 5 years in Treasury Services Sales.
· Proven success building a Treasury Management portfolio within Commercial Banking.
· Superior knowledge of Treasury products and services.
· CTP is not required, but preferred.
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire, and all referrals are confidential unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for strong Treasury Sales professionals, who comes to mind?