SUMMARY: The Product Manager, will take ownership of products and services offered by the Treasury Management Operations and create a vision for how we will meet the needs of our customers and our business. Additionally, the product manager will be responsible for facilitating both internal and external team collaboration for projects from concept to delivery and be responsible for evaluating product performance, monitoring the competitive landscape, and managing ongoing product enhancements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties and special projects may be assigned.
* Create the project scope, roadmap, business case, and user experience for new products and enhancements.
* Become a product expert by analyzing the industry, competitors, emerging trends, customer feedback, and product/website metrics.
* Maintain relationships with existing vendors and conduct the RFP process for vendors needed to support new products.
* Communicate the status of projects & teams under your responsibility.
* Author business requirements and define the acceptance criteria for prioritized projects.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify requirements and impacts to the organization of prioritized projects.
* Create presentations to inform and communicate the product vision.
* Support the development of the user experience by defining the process flow, use cases, and information hierarchy of proposed features.
* Conduct user acceptance testing and provide final approval on requirement delivery and project completion.
* Track and analyze defects in area of product ownership.
* Work to prioritize defects into maintenance or emergency support teams.
* Collaborates with service representatives, account management, and sales to provide technical support as needed.
* Handles escalated problems, as needed from internal customers / business partners regarding services and procedures.
* Performs special projects, as assigned by Operations Manager.
* Performs quality or risk assessments of existing TM clients.
* Reviews daily reports, communicating errors as necessary.
* Takes corrective action on errors identified on new account reports or during Quality Control Reviews.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Two or four year degree required. Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in Treasury Management operations and online banking support, advanced computer skills and a proven track record of providing excellent customer service.