Your Potential at First Western Trust
Are you looking or a career in Finance? Do you enjoy solving problems and working through challenges? Do you want to be part of a culture of growth?
Great! If you are ready to join a growing team within our Tresury Management team, apply now! We are looking for highly motivated, detail oriented, self-starters for a great career opportunity.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Review documentation for the implementation of Treasury Management products and services with oversight from the VP of TM Ops
- Facilitate set up, implementation, and support of Treasury Management products and services for new and existing clients at the direction of the VP of TM Ops.
- Serve as a direct support to TMSAs and Profit Centers for assistance with TM questions and client troubleshooting.
- Attend annual reviews with associates and existing clients to review their products and services and provide additional training and support as needed.
- Participate in training for Profit Center associates for TM products and services, systems, processes, and procedures.
- Support the VP of TM Ops in a backup function to research and resolve new and existing client requests and issues
- Support Senior TM Analyst in a backup capacity to recognize and pursue opportunities to expand existing business through analysis of competitors’ bank statements and utilization of cost model.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- At least 5 years of Commercial Banking experience; 3 years of experience in Treasury Management/Business Banking/Cash Management produces and services
- At least 3 years of experience leading and coaching a team of associates, hiring and performance management experience preferred
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, with advanced Excel skills
- Certified Treasury Professional (FTP) preferred
- Detailed knowledge of banking regulations and compliance as it relates to business banking operations; exceptional ability to analyze and synthesize information to solve problems and create better business solutions for complex client inquiries; high initiative with the ability to run multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent customer service and communication skills