DescriptionTreasury Management Advisor:The Treasury Management Advisor develops and maintains profitable and quality cash management relationships. In addition this individual will cross sell other bank products and stays current on competitor offerings to suggest product improvements. The Treasury Management Advisor serves as a technical expert on cash management products and installation. Responsibilities include:
- Sales prospecting, product pricing and structuring, customer proposals and servicing.
- Identifies Treasury Management sales opportunitites through consultative, needs-based selling and with both prospects and clients.
- Assists in the development and delivery of marketing plan.
- Carries out market, portfolio and deposit strategies while identifying cross-sell opportunities for the other lines of business through a strong partnership with Relationship Bankers.
- A minimum of 5 years in Treasury Management, Business Banking Sales
- Bachelor's Degree
- Advance Sales, negotiation, and communication skills
- Knowledge of bank products and continual development of product expertise.
- CTP designation is strongly preferred.
- Must have excellent written and verbal (face-to-face and phone) communication skills including professional grammar and demeanor.
- Ability to develop working relationships with individuals at all levels of an organization.
- Strong organizational details with attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.