Auto Plus is a major U.S.-based distributor of automotive aftermarket parts. Since 1921, Pep Boys has been one of the nation's leading automotive aftermarket chains with over 7,500 service bays in over 800 locations in 35 states and Puerto Rico. Together, the united organization, Auto Plus Pep Boys, has over 21,000 associates in more than 20 distribution centers and over 1,000 corporate locations. In addition, the company supports more than 530 independently-owned stores and over 2,400 independently-owned service centers across the nation. Auto Plus Pep Boys is owned by Icahn Enterprises L.P. ("Icahn Enterprises"; NASDAQ: IEP).
Duties & Responsibilities
The Treasury Director is a key leadership position within the corporate finance team reporting to the VP, Treasurer. The role will have accountability for leading the treasury function, including development and oversight of capital structure and funding strategies, cash and liquidity forecasting and management, corporate financial management, and treasury operations and controls. The successful candidate must demonstrate strong communication and organization skills, the ability to lead a team of treasury professionals as well as cross-functional teams, capital markets experience, and possess strong financial and analytical skills.
- Provide leadership and direction to treasury operations including cash management, cash forecasting, borrowing, bank fees and bank relationships.
- Develop and support strategies for raising capital and deploying capital; oversee execution of financing agreements and deal execution.
- Identify and implement process and system improvement opportunities to improve cash flow and organizational efficiency.
- Manage treasury and related policies, controls and compliance with SOX, debt covenants and other banking/regulatory requirements.
- Work with other corporate finance functions (accounting, FP&A, audit, tax) to ensure accurate and timely accounting for matters related to cash, investments, debt and inter-company activity.
- Execute and manage hedging activities related to interest.
- Lead and/or support special projects in the areas of M&A, strategic planning, financing decisions and cost of capital.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Masters/MBA and 10 years of relevant financial experience including treasury operations, capital markets, and business analytics
- Proven ability to lead and develop teams
- Professional presence and ability to interact with senior management and board
- Advanced analytical and strong communication skills with the ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple ways
- ABL experience