What is the opportunity?
As a Treasury Analyst, you will help manage the daily cash and collateral flows for the firm’s Futures and Cleared Swaps activity.You will also ensure the firm is compliant with Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) and exchange regulations and work closely with other Operations teams, Financial Control and Compliance to build sound procedures and controls around Customer Protection.
What will you do?
- Analyze the firms performance bond requirements and manage the pledging of cash and non-cash collateral
- Help manage the day-to-day liquidity requirements for the Futures Clearing Group, which includes oversight and monitoring of daily excess funds, processing treasury purchase and sales for third party customers, and FX settlements.
- Process wire transfers to and from customers.
- Perform other customer service functions including the on-boarding new clients, reconciling client balances, and issuing margin calls.
- Assist in the maintenance of the Rolfe and Nolan back-office accounting system for client service and treasury functions.
What do you need to succeed?
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Working knowledge of CFTC and exchange rules and regulations for investment ofsegregated/secured funds, trade clearance, trade input, position balancing, margin and settlements.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the futures business with 5 + years in the customer service representative role.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills required.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills including macros and V-lookups.
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
o Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
o Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
o Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
Req ID: 148978