Description: Provides support to department managers and/or staff as well as conducts analysis on cash management. Responsibilities may include routine analytical & accounting reporting; identifying established and unique concepts & trends; monitoring of portfolio investments; short- and long-term financial forecasting; coordination of banking activity; presentation of reconciled accrual statements; development of analytical tools & techniques; assisting in SOX compliance. Works on assignments of varying scope (limited to complex); ensures financial transactions and processes are documented and maintains an appropriate level of knowledge of current professional area of expertise.
- Generally performs within guidelines, and also modifies or suggests enhancements, working on assignments of diverse scope, or at depth in limited areas.
- Requires planning to coordinate with other departments or resources.
- Determines procedures for assignments given direction on objectives of the task.
- Prepares and updates regular analytic and accounting reports, as well as used tools and techniques of analysis, which requires analyzing established concepts and trends.
- Prepares projections for corporate financial planning and presents reconciled accrual statements for Controllers.
- Ensures financial transactions and processes are fully documented.
- Maintains a high level analytic skill and proficiency with analytic tools.
- Maintain cross-functional relationships.
- Assists in SOX compliance and policies and procedures.
- Minimum five (5) years of Treasury or related business experience.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or related field, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Thorough knowledge of treasury function related policies, practices and systems.
- Understanding and application of treasury principles and concepts.
- Broad application of treasury principles, theories, and concepts in applicable discipline, plus working knowledge of other related fields.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Degree emphasis in business, treasury or financepreferred.
- Certified Treasury Professional preferred
- Experience with Treasury Management Systems
- Cash Management experience (managing bank relations, working capital management, short term investing and borrowing, cash forecasting, payment systems, collections and disbursements, merchant services)
- Financial analysis
- Treasury accounting
- Project management.