Established entertainment company seeks Treasury Accountant.
General Description: Assists in overseeing 131 bank accounts & an average of over 200 cash transactions weekly, which include bank deposits and bank wires.
Assisting the Treasury Manager in the below tasks
- Monitoring, reconciling, and reporting general business checking accounts, box office accounts, credit card accounts, and money market accounts.
- Issuing and monitoring commission checks .
- Recording weekly wires for online ticket website.
- Recording Interest for various money market accounts
- Prepare weekly cash balances for weekly cash report
- Monitoring & reconciling all funds posted to box offices & credit card accounts.
- Prepare intercompany & affiliate loan schedules.
- Perform Positive Pay verification for certain bank accounts.
- Executing Wires on computer banking system.
- Interaction with various bank representatives to order bank supplies, and/or resolve any issues.
- Issue weekly checks for Gross Ticket Sales, Facilities Fees, House Seats, and Box Office reimbursements.
- Perform monthly bank account reconciliations.
Skills Required: Intermediate or Advanced knowledge of excel spreadsheets, an eye for detail and able to handle heavy volume of cash transactions. Organizational skills are also a vital part of the role due to the heavy volume of transactions being processed on a weekly basis.
Working hours: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm or 9:30 am to 5:30 pm (Monday through Thursday), Fridays 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm.