Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and otherfinancial and risk-management products and services. Following the acquisition of Merrill Lynch on January 1, 2009, Bank of America is among the world's leading wealth management companies and is a global leader in corporate and investment banking and trading across a broad range of asset classes serving corporations, governments, institutions and individuals around the world. In Canada, Bank of America has a strong market position on which to continue to build, as well as a clear commitment to the market.
Global Transaction Services (GTS) provides integrated working capital management and treasury solutions to its clients around the world, including commercial and large corporations, multinationals, financial institutions and governments. GTS offers services that include treasury management, tradefinance, foreign exchange, short term borrowings, liquidity management, card services and merchant services. Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the number-one treasury and trade provider in the US and a leading provider globally.
Reporting to the Treasury Sales Manager with dual accountability to the Treasury Sales Support Manager, Global Transaction Services management team is looking for a Treasury Account Manager (TAM) in Toronto for Canada headquartered Commercial Banking Clients. This TAM will coordinate their client activities with global partners and regional support partners, as required, to ensure that both client and bank objectives are effectively met.
To be successful in the role, the TAM must maintain a strong client focus, and must build a strong internal network across the region and around the globe. The TAM will be required to manage multiple competing priorities with an understanding of the bank, the operational aspects of the products and services, and the key risks to the institution. Full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
- Manage and grow a portfolio of middle market clients for Global Treasury related solutions
- Act as the Global client coverage point of contact, facilitating all aspects of the client and bank requirements for Treasury Services including client pitches, Implementation and Client Service coordination, pricing and billing, and client selection
- Leverage tools, systems and resources to ensure appropriate understanding of clients/prospects, unveil opportunities and ensure accuracy within these client relationships
- Identify opportunities to grow revenue and lead solution and capabilities demonstrations
- Respond to all client and partner phone/email requests in a timely manner and keep stakeholders up-to-date on progress
- Advocate for client to clear any implementation obstacles in order to maintain client momentum and speed time to revenue
- Review competitive and client data to compare pricing across a portfolio and re-price where appropriate
- Work with the client servicing teams to understand the factors driving the queries being raised by clients within your portfolio and plan a way to minimize those queries
- Demonstrate knowledge of all treasury management products and client working capital cycle to recognize opportunities for solution fit
- Proactively broaden product knowledge and remain current with product, business partner and market trends and updates
- Develop strong working relationship with partners; share ideas and best practices within GTS Sales team
- Own ad hoc projects
- 4-5 years in corporate or commercial banking sector, preferably in treasury sales with exposure to US and international treasury management
- Undergraduatedegree in business or related field required
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to create long term relationships with customers and internal partners, including senior relationship owners
- Excellent organization skills and ability to prioritize workload from diverse sources
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting associated deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to clearly and convincingly articulate complex ideas and concepts
- Focuses on customers and clients with experience in client facing roles
- Ability to learn and adapt in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Promotes a culture of compliance and teamwork
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and MS Word with experience in presentations, writing and client analysis.
Job number: 17053389