$150K — $250K
Treasurer & CFO (Engineering firm)
$150K to $250K + Bonus DOE
Requires: 15+ years of relevant industry experience, including at least 5 years in civil/construction/AES engineering company. Experience with smaller company preferred. Skillset: Seeking tactical and strategic mix
Our client is recognized as a top engineering firms in the U.S. The firm seeks an experienced Treasurer & CFO to lead the financial planning; risk analysis; results tracking and corrective actions to ensure the firm meets or exceeds its financial objectives. The position reports to the president of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Treasurer & CFO:
· Drive the company’s financial planning and analyze the firm’s financial strengths, weaknesses and risk exposure.
· Oversee the firm’s indebtedness, including compliance with financial covenants and future ESOP repurchase obligations.
· Prepare reliable annual budgets and three-year financial rolling plans for the Board’s review and approval and distributing the firm’s annual budget to the operating units.
· Maintain all of the Corporation’s financial records; keep full and accurate accounts of receipts and disbursements in the corporate books; and oversee the firm’s financial IT system in support of this responsibility.
· Provide the external independent auditor with all necessary reports, data, and supporting information to ensure a thorough audit.
· Oversee the Company’s internal control system including the review of financial/audit security.
· Develop the annual audit plan and all major updates to the plan including the ESOP and 401K external audits.
· Partner with the operating units to find ways to boost the bottom line throughout the year to achieve annual budgets.
· Provide strategic leadership on the financial affairs of the corporation including investment decisions, evaluation of potential contracts and merger and acquisitions.
· Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s structure and future growth plans while managing working capital.
· Stay current on tax regulations and practices and identify ways to maximize tax efficiency.
· Stay current on ESOP and ERISA rules and regulations; assure compliance with ERISA laws; and develop reliable projections for share repurchase, warrants, SARs, and employer 401K match to be used in cash flow analysis and requirements.
· Oversee custody of the corporate funds and securities.
· Deposit all money and other valuables in the name and credit of the Corporation in such depositories as may be designated by the Board.
· Disburse the funds of the Corporation as may be ordered or authorized by the Board and preserve vouchers for such disbursements.
· Serve as an employee member (non-voting) of the Board’s Finance and Audit committee.
· Provide to the CEO/President and Board at regular Board meetings, or whenever they require it, an account of all transactions as treasurer and of the financial condition of the corporation.
· Develop relationships with bankers and other sources of capital and educate them about the business of the firm to facilitate future requests for financing.
· Develop relationships with external auditors, external accounting firms and outside counsel as required to maintain the integrity of Corporate financial records and be compliant with all tax regulations and other relevant laws.
Qualifications of the Treasurer and CFO:
If interested and qualified, email resume and you will be contacted
Valid through: 3/18/2021