My client, one of the largest General Contractors in the Midwest, is searching for a Traveling Superintendent for their Indianapolis location. My client educates and challenges their workforce by creating a supportive environment that motivates and helps you grow professionally.
In this position you will:
- Be responsible for scheduling, coordinating and supervising on-site trade employee activities during all phases of the project
- Be responsible for monitoring and enforcing safety program requirements and ensuring corrective measures are implemented
- Attends and conducts project status and other related meetings as required and requested by project manager
- Additional duties may include assisting in estimating, review of subcontractor and material proposals, development of the masterschedule, assisting in review of shop drawings for key materials and finalization of as-built, turnover and walk through for equipment and material
To qualify for this position you must have the following background:
- 8+ years of experience in the construction industry
- Ground up experience with projects starting at $10m
- Must be able and willing to travel100% of the time
- Experience working on metal buildings, warehouses, high end office, manufacturing etc.
- Must have an eye for detail
- Experience with all aspects of MS Office required
What’s in it for you? Several things. First, working for this company will only help your resume and make you a better Superintendent. This GC is known for educating and challenging their workforce by creating a supportive environment that motivates and helps you grow professionally. You will be part of a growing and influential group within the company.
My client is very motivated to hire and this position will not be around for long. If interested, please forward a Word copy of your resume to . Qualified candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.