Immediate opening. Any interest?
Our Client is a Heavy Highway contractor based in Kalispell, MT. They have four divisions: Dirt Work, Crushing, Paving, and Pipe they are licensed in 9 states. They produce quality work on time and on budget, while operating with their three main goals in mind* RESPECT, RESPONSIBILITY, and SAFETY. RCI has been retained to find the brightest and best for this exceptional opportunity. ?
Traveling Heavy Highway Earthworks/Pipe Laying Superintendent: This position will work the season in Bozeman, MT and then off to other states for other projects. The ideal candidate will have a 5th wheel travel trailer to live in or be open to living in Motels.
Is this you???
Heavy Highway Earthworks/Pipe Laying Superintendent
* Must have at least 5 years of Heavy Highway experience with earthwork, grading, and gravel placement.
* Experience in Heavy Highway construction involving earthwork, pipe laying, sanitary sewers or storm sewers construction, utility work.
* Certifications in specialty areas is preferred.
* Additional licenses or certifications may be required for this class.
* Must possess and maintain a valid Motor Vehicle Driver?s license, with a very clean driving record.
* Must successfully complete a background investigation and pre-employment substance abuse testing.
* Must possess a high degree of integrity, strong work ethic and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Possess a good understanding of equipment, and labor used in earthworks construction, and pipe laying.
* Be confident with working on 30 million dollar jobs as well as 100 thousand dollar jobs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Coordinates and supervises the construction process from the conceptual development stage through final construction, making sure that the project gets done on time and within budget.
* Responsible for safety, production, personnel/equipment management, quality control and all other aspects to successfully complete projects.
* Track progress, oversee scheduling, be involved in essential correspondence all stakeholders.
* Responds to phone and in-person informational requests from contractors and the general public regarding sanitary sewer, street, storm water, traffic signals, etc.
* When needed drives to various constructionlocations and/or work sites to gather on-site information and perform inspections of civil and private construction as required.
* Salary plus bonus
* Full benefits after waiting period