An Operations Consultant would report directly to the Divisional Vice President/Regional Vice President while working closing with the Area Director of Operations throughout the Western Region. The position would require 90% travel, working in a variety of buildings as a program director depending on the needs. Position is salaried, benefited with annual bonus potential, as well as travel and necessary equipment.
Please see below job description:
The incumbent shall be responsible for the total operation of the rehabilitation program. The incumbent plans, directs and coordinates program activities to ensure that company and client goals are met. The incumbent has the authority to extend offers of employment and to dismiss from employment. The incumbent shall also demonstrate accountability for and contribution to program development, quality improvement, problem solving and productivity enhancement in a flexible interdisciplinary fashion.
- Ensure for program staffing, team supervision and development.
- Participate in continuing education/professional development activities.
- Communicate and demonstrate a professional image/attitude for patients, families, clients, coworkers and others.
- Promote adherence to policies and practices of applicable professional organizations, client hospital and RehabCare Group.
- Maintain licenses/certifications and memberships in applicable professional organizations.
- Develop and implement a program of professional and community contact.
- Develop and implement program public relations plan.
- Develop unit operating and capital budget.
- Monitor referral/admission process.
- Develop performance improvement/correction plans as needed.
- Maintain positive working relationship with client hospital.
- Maintain customer service program on unity and in hospital.
- Represent company to professional and other audiences in assignments.
- Promote team concept as the mode of program operation.
- Conduct team business meetings.
- Supervise the development of improved efficiency and productivity of unit clinical/administrative functions.
- Monitor all unity quality management activities.
- Monitor the collection and application of quality review data.
The incumbent shall, be a licensed Physical, Occupational or Speech Therapist. A track record of successful management experience in a health or human services setting and/or an extensive rehabilitation background combined with a strong interpersonal and organizational skill. It is desirable to possess the ability to communicate and implement change effectively within different cultures. Provision of own transportation is necessary.