Our sales representatives fulfill the travel and vacation dreams of our members every day, by helping them use their incredible member benefits like free hotel stays and airline tickets, and greatly discounted cruise packages
- Sell cruise, tour and vacation product offerings
- Become a tourism and travel expert to assist members in finding the vacations that are best for them
- Utilize consultative selling techniques
- Field inbound calls and make outbound calls
- Meet monthly individual sales goals
- Assist members with understanding program benefits and consult them on product inquiries
- Manage member information confidentially and accurately to ensure transactions are processed correctly
- Collaborate with team members to meet monthly goals
- Display Personality, Drive, Energy, Passion that comes through the phone
- 3+ years sales experience
- Call center and phone sales experience highly preferred
- Cruise & travel experience preferred
- Verifiable track record of success in a sales role
- Comfortable making outbound and taking inbound member calls
- Communication skills to help explain the products and services to the members
- Ability to be successful in a performance, commission and bonus driven environment
- Passion to help members, co-workers and growth of the company
- Able and willing to work weekends and/or evenings
Remote Work Requirements:
Due to the impact of COVID-19 all candidates hired will start working remotely.
- Must have Antivirus installed
- Must be a currently supported version of Mac Desktop, Windows PC, or Laptop
- Not Permitted Mac Book, Mac Surface Pro, Chrome Book or Tablet
- Video capability
- Windows is 8.1 or 10. Mac OS must be at least High Sierra or 10.13
- CPU: 1.5 GHz or higher dual core processor
- RAM: 4 GB of RAM.
- Hard Drive: At least 250MB free space.
- Network Adapter: Must have an Ethernet adapter
- No Wireless Connections are permitted
- Minimum Download & Uploads Speed 30 Mbps
Who We Are:
Welcome to arrivia. We specialize in making brands better through the power of travel. With more than 55 years of combined experience, we’re a merger of three powerhouse brands (in case you’ve heard of us in the travel industry) combining ICE, SOR Technology and WMPH Vacations. With offices on both coasts of the US and around the world, we embrace diversity and a passion for travel across our global staff.
We’re focused on building a customer-first culture, fueled by the best travel experiences for all our members at every point in their journey. Grow with us, as we continue our path to deliver innovative solutions and take charge of change. The adventure is only beginning. We’re on a mission to help people around the world travel better and experience more. Our team members bring world-class skills to the table to create extraordinary memories for our partners and members.
Our Core Values:
Here at arrivia we…
- Stay Curious - Explore new challenges and make space to learn, grow and improve
- Keep it Real - Earn trust through open, honest and clear communication
- Own it - Seek ways to make an impact and take action.
- Win Together - Create a culture of connection and inclusion where everyone can be their best
- FREE 7-day resort stays and cruises on your anniversary
- Exclusive Employee Travel Rates on Cruises, Resorts &Hotels, Tours, Car Rentals
- Medical Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Coverage
- 401K Plan
- Long Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Pet Care Insurance
- Legal Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Dedicated Employee Enrichment & Recognition Programs
- Special local, dining and merchandise offerings
We believe in bringing your whole self to work every single day. We accept people for who they are, and are proud to consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.