TRAVEL COORDINATOR, FULL TIME (GREENWICH, CT)
Division: Domestic Hospitality
Ref ID: R421090622
Location: Greenwich, CT
Job Title: Travel Coordinator (Greenwich, CT)
Family office seeks an experienced Travel Coordinator who will take full charge responsibility of the day-to-day operation of their travel arrangements. The successful candidate must be well versed in flight booking and calendar management. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating/assisting with booking flights, hotels, Etc. (international and domestic)
- Knowledge of the travel industry including airlines, destinations, etc.
- Understanding and anticipating needs and travel preferences
- Responding quickly and proactively to travel arrangements requests
- Solid understanding of the corporate travel industry
- Assist with reservations, transfers and changes
- Ability to solve problems and make fact based decisions
- Experienced in customer service management, hospitality management, etc.
- Procuring equipment, supplies and services as needed (dealing with vendors, contractors, etc.)
- Handling travel emergencies 24/7 availability
This is a full-time position. Salary is generous but DOE. Qualified candidates must have 24/7 availability, on call services are required.
? At least 5 years? relevant work experience as a travel coordinator, travel agent, etc.
? Outstanding references from previous positions
? Utmost sense of confidentiality and discretion
? Experience in travel operations required
? Experienceworking with airlines strongly preferred
? Management and hands-on experience a must
? Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills; ability to work with many different personalities
? A superb command of the English language, both written and oral
? Tech savvy
? Superior time-management skills
? Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
? Creative and critical thinker; problem solver; collaborates with influence
? Available to travel
? US work authorization
? Clean background check
Due to the volume of employment applications received, Society Staffing is unable to respond to each application individually. Applicants will be contacted directly if selected as a candidate. Please be advised that the first round of our interview process involves a direct meeting at our Manhattan offices for all positions located in the tri-state area.