The Trauma Surgeon position is accompanied with a competitive compensation package and significant benefits. Responsibilities include:
- Assisting with maintenance of trauma guidelines, process and qualify improvement and research and publication endeavors
- Ensuring quality medical care for residents and trauma staff
- Supervising surgical critical care services in the ICU
- Participating in development of general surgery program and assisting in the oversight and service of General Surgery Clinic as well as Quality Improvement activities of Surgical Critical Care and Trauma and the Hospital Safety program
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified