Specific responsibilities include:
· Responsibility for leading projects, quality control and marketing support
· Function as ATST Business Class Lead and take responsibility for business development, client management, staff development, and production/delivery on projects in addition to management responsibilities
Will be involved in marketing planning, proposals and interviews and will represent HDR as a senior technical resource in front of clients and during coordination of pursuit related work.
· See that all work is planned, organized, controlled and evaluated through proactive project management system. Will be responsible for continually refining the process to increase technical competence, efficiency of design, and quality of product
· Implement, monitor and support company policy
· Support the selection, training, and mentorship of staff and manage technical personnel.
· Work cooperatively with National Directors and marketing staff in local and national marketing and production efforts
· Project based travel will be required
Keywords: Advanced Technologies for Surface Transportation, ITS,Connected and Automated Vehicle, Electrification, Tolling, Transportation Technology
· 10 + years of experience; progressive in nature, with emphasis on transportation technology related work, with in-depth knowledge of area's DOT and municipality practices
· BS in Civil Engineering or Transportation Engineering related field.
· Professional licensure (PE) is required.
· Experience with all currently active and transforming transportation technologies, including ITS, connected, automated, electric and shared mobility, smart infrastructure, data analytics, and other kinds of traffic management technologies.
· Project management experience.
· Attendance and leadership role in local professional groups – ITS/ Tolling
Candidates who reside locally in the Bellevue/Seattle area are preferred.