The successful candidate will assist with field work, technical analysis preparation of spread sheets, graphics and select report sections for various engineering and planning projects.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-10 years of experience in Transportation/Planning or related field
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Knowledge of fundamental transportation engineering and planning principles
- Working knowledge of traffic analysis software which would preferably include any combination of: Synchro, ArcGIS, VISSIM, HCS or similar programs.
- Experience with HCM methodologies, MUTCD or Caltrans requirements as related to traffic studies or environmental impact documents.
- Desire to obtain a professional licensure in traffic engineering or civil engineering or certification in planning
- Solid written and verbal communication/presentation