Transportation Microstation Drafter
DEA is hiring for an experienced Transportation Microstation Drafter to work in our Transportation Business Unit as part of our Roads and Highways team at a project office located in Yakima, WA or in our Bellevue, WA office. As a Transportation Microstation Drafter you will be providing drafting support for engineering project managers and department staff related to Washington State Department ofTransportation projects during the planning, design and construction phases of the project.
- Utilize state of the art computer drafting tools and have a high level of competency using Microstation and InRoads.
- Translate mark-ups into drawings, check and plot drawings, correctly label final working drawings, calculate and update project quantities, and updatecontract drawings and specifications.
- Set up and maintain standard drawing files and adhere to company drafting standards as applicable to each project.
- Set up directories and work within file-sharing softwares such as ProjectWise or other
- Review all work for completeness and accuracy.
- Transportation project experience using Microstation and InRoads
- 10+ years of drafting experience
- Experience with Civil 3D
- WSDOT project experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Vacation/Sick/Holiday Pay
- 401k and Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
Transportation Jobs with DEA
The increasing complexities of moderntransportation include growing demands, aging infrastructure, rising costs, funding challenges, and environmental concerns. Agencies and communities faced with improving their transportation systems must do more with less. From initial investigations through planning, concept development, final design, and construction, DEA responds with solutions that serve today’s transportation needs while accommodating tomorrow’s growth. Our Transportation Business Unit focuses on four markets: Bridges and Structures, Roads and Highways, Transit and Rail, and Construction Engineering.
DEA Inc. is proud to be an AA/EEO employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to characteristics protected by applicable local, state or federal law, such as race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information or sexual orientation.
Job Code: 904