ABOUT THE ROLE
The Manager of Outbound Capacity & Performance Management is responsible to define and enable the strategic design of our Outbound network, enabling innovative delivery solutions and supporting the growth of e-commerce and increasing demand for speed solutions. This role will build solutions to enable optimization across our outbound Parcel, Ground and Store Delivery operations in North America. With a highly analytical mindset, and strong executive presentation skills, the ideal candidate will build and enable decision support tools and processes that evaluate multi-node transportation service levels, model future network strategies, and delivers crucial capacity planning across our outbound shipping network. This individual will partner directly with Supply Chain Strategy, Customer Experience, and Supply Chain Analytics teams to provide input required to support the development of our brand and ecommerce strategies.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Build and leverage critical decision support tools and processes which enable visibility and response to network capacity, demand and performance as well as strategic modeling to define network optimization opportunities.
- Provide thought partnership to functional leaders throughout Global Supply Chain to define, develop and drive key business priorities to support Gap Inc. goals, including solution innovation, program / change management.
- Develop and refine project scope, structure, and approach. This includes frameworks, quantitative and qualitative analyses, and capability roadmaps. Identify key issues and present findings to cross-functional leaders.
- Manage documentation of existing operating model constructs, including process mapping, RACI, analytics and tools, and manage development and execution of process and capability improvements across relevant functions.
- Anticipate roadblocks and proactively address issues before they impact business results. Ensure relevant programs/projects are on track, including budget, timeline and scope.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, to prioritize, and adapt to a changing environment.
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ Years Transportation/Logistics, Supply Chain, Engineering or related industry experience.
- 3+ years Project Management experience.
- Logistics systems user experience (TMS, WMS, Freight Optimization, Load Planning) preferred.
- Understanding of transportation regulatory concepts/ requirements & retail experience.
- Must be able to travel 20% annually.
- Required to support/ work non-traditional hours as business dictates