Iteris has exciting new positions in our growing California, Florida, and Texas practice areas. We are looking for individuals that can manage projects and market state, regional, and local agencies in the fields of traffic operations and ITS, while building and managing relationships with key clients.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil, Electrical or Transportation Engineering / Planning
- 6+ years of direct experience managing complex, customer-facing traffic operations/ITS projects
- California, Florida, or Texas P.E.
- Client contacts and relationships with local and regional agencies
- Experience including; writing proposals, scopes of work, and budgets for projected work.
- Ability to work with potential customers in identifying, pursuing, and capturing new work.
- Someone who can also seek out and form new partnerships.
- A strategic thinker. An individual who is able to expand Iteris’ services and product offerings.
- Master's Degree in a science or technical field
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- T.E. or A.I.C.P. Certification
- Bi-lingual – English and Spanish