The Transportation Engineer III will be collaborate with project teams across the state working on designs for multiple clients, including TxDOT and municipal agencies. We are looking for candidates that are eager to be a part of team and that have strong technical skills with an interest in expanding their skill set.
Primary Focus Will Include:
- Geometric design of roadways, including urban, rural, and freeway design
- Utilizing MicroStation and 3D modeling tools to produce corridor models and designs
- Perform design calculations to support safe, efficient project designs.
- Collaborate within a team environment to successfully produce high quality plans, specifications and estimates.
- Conducts design and constructability reviews of plans.
- Assists Project Managers and coordinates with other disciplines.
- Assists Senior Engineers and Project Managers with preparation of weekly and monthly project updates and reporting design review process and permitting through outside agencies
- Coordinates with other design disciplines, sub-consultant engineers, utility coordinators, and right of way coordinators
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Master's degree in Engineering
- PE (Texas)
- Bentley Open Roads Experience
- Bentley Concept Station Experience
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Responsible for completion of discipline engineering project elements such as reports, designs, specifications and plans.
- Responsible for coordination and productivity of subordinates. Provides technical guidance to less experienced engineers.
- Works closely with other disciplines and multi-discipline projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 5 years relevant experience.