Additional duties include, but are not limited to:
- Designing of track and facilities.
- Designing of grading, drainage, utilities, access roads and at-grade crossings, including related permitting.
- Preparation of design details, schematics, and engineering specifications.
- Designing, preparing, or overseeing the preparation of preliminary and final plans in Civil 3D, and Microstation/InRoads software.
- Coordinating with other project disciplines including structural, architectural, geotechnical, surveying, and other aspects of a project.
- Preparation of quantity and cost estimates.
- Limited field observation on project sites before, during, and after construction.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- 5+ years of experience with transportation projects focusing on transit and roadways
- Professional Engineer in the State of Oregon or ability to obtain in 6 month
- Self-starting leader, team-oriented, entrepreneurial and able to lead and motivate project staff
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off/Holiday Pay
- 401k and Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Flexible 9/80 (every other Friday off) work schedule