Transportation Design Leader
11 - 15 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
RK&K is looking for the right individual to build and lead a Design Team in our Charlotte, NC office. In this role, you will develop the RK&K Charlotte Design team, provide support for exciting transportation projects in North and South Carolina, and be part of our growing leadership team. This position is open to any transportation design professional with a commitment to excellence – no specific discipline or background required. RK&K provides a truly supportive, collaborative environment and unparalleled opportunity for growth and career development.
The transportation programs in North and South Carolina are currently providing unprecedented opportunities for engineering professionals. With a high quality of life, reasonable cost of living, growing economy and expanding investment in infrastructure, this is an ideal time to consider joining our Charlotte team.
Qualifications for the Transportation Design Leader include:
- Passion for quality work and client service
- BS in Civil Engineering
- Registered Professional Engineer
- Licensure in North Carolina, or the ability to be licensed within 6 months
- 10 years of transportation design experience
- Ability to manage all aspects of highway design projects
- Experience using MicroStation and Geopak
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Design-Build experience and/or project experience in North or South Carolina a plus