The incumbents will serve in the South Florida Office primarily focused on roadway design projects in the United States supporting US Transportation South. The incumbent will have a dual role: to develop South Florida Design Team and to support the Transportation Design Practice in the United States.
- Collaborate and help implement EXP’s short and long-range strategic goals
- Promote profitable organic growth
- Provide great customer service
- Mentor and develop new engineers in transportation and roadway/highway design
- Support local, national and international design efforts
- Develop and supervise quality assurance/quality control
- Attend important transportation functions, industry events and public meetings
- Lead and support alternative delivery projects
- Lead and coordinate design activities between staff, subcontractors, and clients
- Assists in preparing reports, plans, and studies
- Develop and review proposals, letters of response, presentations, and reports
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
The Skills and Knowledge You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Engineering required. Preferably in civil, transportation or environmental engineering
- In depth knowledge of FDOT Roadway Design Process and Standards
- Excellent in-depth knowledge of roadway design software tools including MicroStation, Inroads or similar software
- 20+ plus years of experience
- Professional Engineer (PE) license required in Florida
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.