- 1-year minimum PennDot experience as a Transportation Construction Inspector Supervisor (TCIS-2) or higher; or
- 3-years minimum PennDot experience as a Transportation Construction Inspector (TCI-1) or higher; or
- 8-years minimum transportation, highway or bridge construction inspection/supervision/management experience or
- 12-years minimum transportation, highway or bridge construction inspection/ supervision/management experience acceptable by the Department
- A Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering Degree or closely related engineering field or an active Professional Engineer's License may be substituted for four (4) years of experience. A PE License can be substituted for all NICET Levels of Certifications.
- An Associate Degree in Civil Engineering or closely related engineering field may be substituted for two (2) years of experience.
- A valid driver's license is required
- NICET highway construction, PennDOT concrete, NECEPT bituminous field certifications required
Your next opportunity for career growth starts at Erdman Anthony, an employee-owned firm where employees say that the best part about working here is the people!
- Medical insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental insurance
- Vision care insurance
- Life and AD&D insurance company-paid
- Supplemental life insurance options
- 401(k), with a generous company match
- Paid vacation/holidays/sick/personal time
- Short-term disability company-paid
- Long-term disability options
- Flexible spending plan for dependent care
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program support for employees and their family members company-paid