At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Transition Program/Project Manager to join our team in Charlotte, North Carolina (US-NC), United States (US).
The Project Manager is responsible for performance, cost, scope, schedule, quality, and other key project management activities and behaviors. This person is driven and performs well in high intensity environments while leading effective workgroups, assigning tasks, identifying issues, escalating risks, and reporting status as required.
Job Responsibilities and Skills:
- Creates, manages, and understands impacts to project scope, constraints and schedule. Manages projects according to work plan. Performs critical path analysis.
- Develops and routinely reassesses project budgets to account for variances and ensures accuracy. Creates budget reports to compare actual with forecasted costs.
- Creates performance and status reports for relevant stakeholders.
- Develops and manages project risk and issue management plans. Analyzes risks by probability and severity to assess their impact on project delivery. Implements procedures to mitigate risk threats.
- Utilizes available tools for identifying and tracking issues such as the Delivery Risk Assessment, risk workshops, and Clarity.
- Develops project organization chart and governance structures. Defines roles and responsibilities of team members.
- Defines processes and standards around governance, communication, and quality. Develops deliverable acceptance plans and criteria.
- Identifies and develops strategy for changes in scope, schedule, and cost. Develops strategic rationale for change including costs, benefits, tradeoffs, etc.
- Creates transition plan, identifies lessons learned, and applies the lessons learned to future projects.
- *Identifies and manages project and program interdependencies.
- Establishes program objectives; develops requirements, plans schedules and estimates costs.
- Balances stakeholder needs and effectively negotiates tradeoffs between scope, schedule, and budget.
- Balances needs of multiple stakeholders and gains buy-in from groups who may be resistant to change.
Bachelor's degree in a business or related field
Minimum 5 years of Financial Services Industry and/or Consulting experience in a project management function
Minimum 5 years of Card and Payments experience
Minimum 5 years of experience as a project manager
- Financial Services Industry experience
- Consulting experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, MS Project, SharePoint, and Visio
- Ability to travel according to client demands
- Experience with process improvement tools like Storyteller and ARIS
- Ability to successfully navigate between technology and business partners and connect the dots between business and technology deliverables
- Experience with transition programs and/or working on large scale programs that drive significant change
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment