The candidate will attend technical interchange meetings with the team members and other program personnel, and represents the organization in matters pertaining to the development of his/her project.
This position will require frequent inter-organizational and outside customer contacts. The candidate will represent the organization in providing solutions to difficult technical issues associated with upcoming transition and initialization campaigns.
Anticipate required travel to be no more than once per month to support program reviews, customer technical exchange meetings and working groups
• Minimum of 8 years of systems engineering, systems integration, and enterprise test experience
• Must have current a SSBI security clearance
• Must be able to work within a structured Systems Engineering process environment including a task oriented, value based management system
• Must be able to interact effectively with multidisciplinary teams of system design professionals including systems, software and hardware engineers
• Must have excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation) and be able to effectively communicate with IPT leaders, hardware and software development engineers, and specialty engineers.
• Must have strong knowledge of system interface management and requirements analysis process.
• Must have an understanding of enterprise test campaigns, “test-like-you-fly,” and transitioning development baselines into operations
• Must have experience representing developed software products in a multi-segment, multi-mission enterprise
• Experience with integration and operation of satellite ground system services
• Ability to represent the organization in providing solutions to difficult technical issues associated with specific projects.
• Must be able to support limited (monthly) travel to support program reviews.
• May be periodically required to perform weekend or shift work.
•Familiarity with MS Project
• Prior operational experience with an understanding of anomaly resolution.
• Experience with program life cycle and the needs to support each program life cycle phase.
• Familiarity with enterprise system start-up and shut-down concepts (tiered services)
• Experience with system performance testing
• Work with the Infrastructure group to facilitate changes and modification that are needed on program life cycle environments.
• Experience with integration and operation of the ECO technical baseline, including core ground system services
8 Years, with a B.S./B.A. in Engineering, Science, or Mathematics or 6 years with MS/MA in Engineering, Science or Mathematics or 4 years with PhD in Engineering, Science or Mathematic
Requisition ID 114677BR