At AECOM, we believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it’s improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
We take on the most complex challenges and pioneer innovative, iconic solutions that push the limits of what’s possible – the world’s longest cable-stayed bridge, record-breaking sports events, the largest greenfield port development mega project, life-sustainingand disaster recovery programs, and the tallest tower in the Western Hemisphere.
On projects spanning transportation, buildings, water, governments, energy and the environment, we deliver professional services throughout the project lifecycle.
- As populations grow, so do demands for safe, expedient and cost-effective transportation. AECOM’s Transportation business line partners with clients around the world to build, modernize and expand transportation projects that carry all of our communities into the future — safely and reliably.
- We use our extensive knowledge in planning, designing and managing transportation systems — as well as restoring and replacing aging infrastructure — to help our public and private clients find smarter, more advanced ways to move people across cities, countries and continents.
- Our integrated approach and social responsibility have earned us the trust of local municipalities, government agencies, commercial clients and public-private partnerships. Our expertise and global reach enable us to deliver high-quality solutions for our clients that pave the way for long-lasting benefits to society.
- BA/BS degree with 8 years of related experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education
- PE License or Registered Architect
- 15 years of experience in Transit/Rail work
- Knowledge and experience in the development of proposals
- Experience in the design and construction of Transit/Rail projects – track, bridge/viaduct, stations/facilities and/or systems.