Responsible for designing and implementing information systems that will meet or exceed the needs of our clients. Responsible for leading large ITO Transition and Transformation programs to deliver solutions to the customer as per the contract
- Responsible for overall performance of the program
- Managing scope, cost (Bid Vs Did), schedule, quality and contractual deliverable, which includes applying techniques for planning and tracking
- Ensure procurement timelines are in line with project milestones
- Responsible for change control, and risk management.
- Responsible for managing all project resources
- Responsible for dealing with external and internal stakeholders
- Manage client expectation and satisfaction
- Drive internal and external Governance meetings
- Implement PMP, PRINCE2 best practices in executing the program
- Drive Transformation framework and methodology adaption
- Ensure the Transition & Transformation Managers are following established frameworks and templates, raise flags to alert the leadership team as necessary
- Responsible to track progress and program level reporting of all in progress and upcoming milestones and deliverables
- Follow up with respective Transition and Transformation Managers to get regular and accurate status updates on milestones and deliverables
- Responsible for creating reusable material and required templates for effective functioning of on the ground T&T team by taking help from T&T PMO function
- Standardizes project management practices across T&T’s
- Responsible to conduct orientation sessions to various enabling functions and delivery teams on T&T framework and process
- Provide leadership for the Transformation Programme through an effective and robust programme and project management culture through the Transformation Office
- Develop and nurture strong, positive relationships with key stakeholders to ensure engagement and delivery of change.
- Exceptional communication skills – able to speak to large audiences, top executives, business and technical leaders.
- Able to represent complex ideas with effective documents and visuals and to adapt presentations to the expectations and background of the audience
- Extensive collaboration and stakeholder management skills - able to work effectively with others on common tasks; build rapport, gain support, instill confidence, take actions which respect the needs and contributions of others; find common ground
- Negotiate win-win solutions; and share credit with others; all while achieving the objectives of both the team and stakeholders
- Applied knowledge of Infrastructure & Cloud technologies
- Program Management
- System Integration
- IT Transformation
- Datacenter Consolidation
- Datacenter managed services.
- Global Managed services
- Information Technology
- Business Process Outsourcing
Education and Certifications
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in IT to include lead and senior roles
- Ten years Infrastructure Consulting experience
- Five years of application architecture experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, information systems or related discipline or demonstrated 15+ years work experience.
- PMP Certification
Work Experience & Skills:
- Planning, recommending, and performing changes
- Experience showing you are a methodological problem solver
- Assist team in planning/developing objectives and goals
- Support team objectives and conforming to the client’s operating practices
- Exceptional decision making and problem solving skills
- Exceptional personal time management, planning and organizational skills
- A management qualification at degree level and / or significant experience in organizational leadership and delivering successful transformation programmes
- In depth understanding of change management strategies, techniques and programmes
- Detailed working knowledge and understanding of programme and project management methodologies
- Knowledge of innovative and future based commercial and commissioning solutions and models
- Knowledge and application of risk awareness and management.
- Experience of working at a senior level in a complex environment, managing multiple transformation projects with a range of stakeholders
- Experience of leading and delivering large scale transformational change and the ability to convey a compelling and engaging vision of change
- Experience of translating strategy into delivery through plans, programmes, people and culture
- Experience of implementing or working with innovative commissioning frameworks and approaches
- Proven track record of strategically aligning financial resources with people resources, and other assets to achieve desired strategic outcomes.
- Strong leadership credibility to ensure effective performance.
- Global experience leading a business or transforming a function within a large, multinational business; or the equivalent at a major consulting firm
- Operational track record of dealing with strategic business issues including industry structure, strategy and finance
- A track record of developing and driving major strategy and business improvement initiatives in large, complex and global organizations
- A portfolio of sustained results derived from complex business transformation and change initiatives
- Hands-on experience with change management principles and methodologies
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Mix of Industrial leadership and strategy consulting experience preferred
Preferred location & Travel Requirement
- Preferred US East Coast
- Ability to travel up to 70% or as per project requirement