The EAM Program Management Office is seeking for consultants to perform business process modelling and business analysis; develop specifications and operational procedure documentation in compliance with CLIENT standards and procedures, using the standard BPMN model of the organization.
- Perform analysis of business processes, model requirements and detail with CLIENT specific division SMEs during workshops.
- Discover and develop business process models with CLIENT specific division SMEs to document (as-is) and/or Future State process models in BPMN modelling notation.
- Create and Produce Standard Operational Procedures for various division specific processes
- Create and Produce system flow documentation for various division specific processes
- Perform detailed review of process models and organizational charts prior to review in alignment with project requirements.
- Facilitate remediation of modeling issues/procedure documentation with SMEs.
1. Business Process Flows: Using ARIS: Preferred/ MS Visio: Required
2. Standard Operating procedures
3. System Flow documentation
4. Organizational Charts as per individual process.
5. Produce Status/Progress Reports
Qualifications EXPERIENCE & eDUCATION
- Preferred minimum of 7years’ experience in Business Process Modelling (& management) with ARIS using ARIS Designer/Architect is preferred. (A description document of ARIS will be attached along with this document)
- Preferred minimum 7years’ experience in Business Process Modelling (& management) with MS Visio is required.
- Excellent oral, written, presentation, and communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 2013 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency with Microsoft SharePoint version 2010 or higher
- Familiarity with Microsoft Project version 2010 or higher
- Excellent inter-personal skills including the ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to independently set priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment; a self-starter
- Familiarity with creating Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and documenting key process requirements and can produce sample work upon request to the CLIENT