The successful candidate will be responsible for providing transfer pricing services to current and future Crowe clients in the Midwest region.
(1) grow client base for transfer pricing services in the Midwest region;
(2) develop and foster relationships within Crowe to identify opportunities to provide or expand transfer pricing services at existing clients;
(3) effectively managing all aspects of transfer pricing projects, from scoping to deliverables, including technical content, client and internal communications and engagement economics;
(4) build, develop and lead a local team of transfer pricing professionals within the existing national transfer pricing practice to successfully provide high quality and timely deliverables;
(5) generate business and goodwill for the transfer pricing practice by proactively engaging within the national, regional and local marketplace and Crowe community;
A PhD degree in Economics, Statistics, Quantitative Analysis, International Business, Accounting or other related field; or a Master’s degree in economics, tax, finance, or accounting; or a Bachelor’s degree and a CPA, CFA designation, American Society of Appraiser’s (ASA) Business Valuation Certification or a Certified Management Accountant.