$80K — $100K *
This is why we’ve created our Director and Manager career paths! These positions share the same level of seniority, but they allow YOU to choose which path is right for you.
Director — If you love servicing existing client relationships and want to grow your career without the pressure of having to bring new client relationships into the firm, then this is the opportunity for you!
Manager — This is a great path for those who have a passion for servicing clients, want to build a book of business, and want to advance into a principal role. If you love being an industry professional, thrive when identifying business opportunities for clients, and desire to be a principal, then this is the opportunity for you!
This role can sit in Atlanta, GA, Tampa, FL, Seattle, WA or Century City, CA.
The Manager or Director will work closely with our clients and team members in providing financial and operational analysis in connection with buy-side and sell-side quality of earnings due diligence engagements. The individual will help identify key value drivers, challenge assumptions about future performance, and work with CLA service teams to deliver an integrated approach to clients before, during, and after the transaction. The individual will lead engagements supported by Principals who will educate, train and promote a great working environment.
CLA continues to grow this practice, and this position offers significant opportunity for career advancement!
In this role you will:
· Lead and participate in M&A quality of earnings due diligence engagements
· Analyze financial/operational results by reviewing accounting records and conducting interviews with management
· Prepare/evaluate pro forma financial information
· Identify issues for purchase price reductions, deal structuring or deal termination
· Evaluate effects of seasonality and cyclicality on cash flow requirements
· Perform industry and company research on acquisition targets
· Manage expectations of service and review the work of staff and seniors
· Provide practice development for the private equity industry team by participation in marketing
· Act as the client leader for assigned private equity groups
Your experience likely includes:
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, or Finance preferred, and approximately 6+ years of related work experience
· Experience consisting of at least 2+ years of relevant external audit experience in a public accounting firm. Audit experience within manufacturing, distribution, business services, and retail/consumer product companies preferred
· CPA Certification - and MBA desired
· Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with clients, team members, and acquisition targets
· Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
· A strong work ethic and the ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas
· Ability to travel as necessary
Valid through: 3/23/2021