This Transaction Manager will execute real estate acquisition and disposition services for a global portfolio account(s). The key goal for this role is to understand the goals of the client and execute transactions that deliver exceptional results. A background in corporate real estate transactions, legal or finance is preferred.
- Execute multi-market acquisitions & dispositions of direct and serviced offices
- Coordinate with selected market co-broker, conduct onboarding and ensuring level of service quality is maintained
- Draft Request for Proposals, Counter-Proposals, Letter of Intent/Heads of Term, etc.
- Participates in Lease Review, drive and track negotiation progress
- Understand and prepare Financial Analysis including comparative and sublease recovery
- Manage flow of documentation and communications between client, account team, extended team including local co-broker, consulting,