Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents.
The Transaction Manager provides ongoing management of real estate transaction activities in a defined market. The Transaction Manager’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, oversight of the entire transaction process from client project approval through delivery and close out process, coordination with internal client teams, and management of field brokerage professionals. The Transaction Manager will also serve as the in-house point-of-contact for clients, brokers, and others to collect or to provide information on all account transactions.
Essential Job Duties:
- Working closely with brokers, participate in and strategize for formal presentations (RFP's) for various Private and Institutional (REIT, Pension Fund, etc.) clients.
- Working closely with brokers, manage entire marketing, negotiation, due diligence and closing process of multiple listings with major national and regional clients.
- Identify and approach prospective sellers/investors/purchasers of multifamily assets in target market.
- Identify multi-family assets (150 units and above, Development sites, etc.) for potential disposition using various forms of research.
- Conduct formal property tours with national clients on a regular basis.
- Organize transaction documents, assemble and track due diligence items on properties during the disposition process.
- Provide assistance and leadership support to investment analysts and marketing personnel.
- Respond to prospective purchasers' information requests (i.e., send updated financials, sales master, pipeline, detailed underwriting questions).
- Conduct in-depth market research, cutting edge analysis and underwriting for a full range of multifamily assets types including existing apartment properties (over 150 units), land development, fractured condominiums, for some of the largest owners of multifamily properties in the U.S.
- Demonstrate understanding of operations, rent roll and operating statement analysis, DCF modeling and a range of finance (debt/equity) options.
- Assist in the research, drafting and proof reading of marketing proposals, investment offerings and presentations for national and regional clients.
- Assist in research, analysis, drafting and proof reading of various research assignments, market "white" papers, etc. Must demonstrate a broad and specific knowledge of macro and micro elements affecting multifamily industry locally and nationally.
- Update various informational spreadsheets and database files including sales and development pipeline data.
- Oversee analyst and marketing personnel's research, underwriting and analysis.
Skills, Education and Experience:
- Master’s degree in real estate or MBA required.
- Minimum of 2years related work experience.
- Real estate sales associate license required.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office including proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.
- High degree of professional customer service to both internal and external parties.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.