Are you building your tomorrow, today? Then think about a career with our Operational Transaction Services (OTS) team. We have a market-leading proposition to create and maximize value for our clients, whether they are acquiring or divesting assets, or undertaking operational restructuring.
We work on the most complex and high profile global transactions, across a broad portfolio of clients and industry sectors. We are a group of experienced industry professionals with a background in operations who are serial transaction advisers, which enables us to bring a wealth of deep sector and functional knowledge to our clients. As a team, we prepare and execute separation and integration plans, identify ideas and sources of value enhancement, as well as advise on risk mitigation and the successful change of operations, functions and people.
Your key responsibilities As a Senior Manager in OTS you will be a vital member of the team leading and executing operational focused projects. You'll execute and manage projects across all sectors, directing our client service team in developing and executing strategies for transactions. You will also be focusing on business and practice development as well as developing team members to achieve their career goals.
Skills and attributes for success
- Project Management - lead project teams comprising of colleagues from across the TAS sub service lines.
- Business and Commercially Driven - working in a fast-paced, exciting environment with strong business acumen to drive value to our clients.
- Business Development - drive client pursuits, including presentations and client meetings. Contribute to our practice development initiatives, supporting the continued focus on our team as a great place to work.
- People development - coach and mentor team members to support achievement of their career goals.
- Building Relationships - Strong working relationships with senior clients, including influence, advice and support to key decision makers.
To qualify for the role you must have
- A bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Engineering, or Information Technology and 8years of related work experience; or a graduate degree and approximately 7 years of related work experience.
- MBA is preferred.
- Significant M&A management consulting experience.
- Excellent analytical skills and the confidence to translate complex data into meaningful insights.
- Experience in business integrations, divestitures, and/or carve-outs with a demonstrated aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis..
- Experience leading and managing in complex business environments..
- The ability to make detailed assessments of technology, operations or manufacturing infrastructure..
- The ability to synthesize approaches to complex integration/divestiture conflicts.The ability to prioritize effectively on projects and the skills to adapt quickly to new challenges and concepts.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills, and the ability to develop long-lasting relationships both internally and externally.
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 80% on short notice.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- A proven record of excellence in a mergers or acquisitions transactions role.
- Experience gained within another large professional services organization.
- Established networking skills in a relevant industry.
What we look for We’re interested in talented professionals with the ability to visualize our clients’ goals and think creatively to facilitate them - often in politically charged environments. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, and a genuine passion for taking on new challenges, this role is for you. What working at EY offers We offer a competitivecompensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of15 days of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical,financialand social well-being. Plus, we offer:.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career within a dedicated financial due diligence practice in a Big 4 firm.
- A clear unified strategic focus across the team, with emphasis on taking an entrepreneurial approach to work.
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most recognized and engaging colleagues in the industry.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
About EY As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.