We are looking for an experienced Transaction Services - Financial Due Diligence Senior Manager to join our Kansas City practice.
- Lead, supervise and train team members providing transaction services to clients.
- Analyze financial and operational results of target companies using accounting information and interviews with management.
- Prepare and evaluate pro forma financial information.
- Write and/or review detailed reports regarding due diligence and financial.
- Identify diligence issues which may affect purchase price, deal structure or deal termination.
- Research industry standards and trends, target companies or other information affecting the acquisition for incorporation in diligence communications.
- Recommend post-acquisition actions to achieve anticipated earnings/cash flow improvements.
- Evaluate effects of seasonality and cyclicality on cash flow requirements.
- Work closely with client executives, attorneys, investment bankers, private equity investors or other stakeholders.
- Manage and strengthen relationships with current and prospective clients of the firm.
- Actively pursue new clients for the transaction services team.
- Strong current knowledge in the following: U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), mergers and acquisitions, transaction services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to effectively supervise and coach team members to deliver expected results
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, primarily Excel
- Willingness and ability to travel when necessary
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related area required
- 7+ years of experience in one of the following areas with a public accounting firm: accounting, financial audit or transaction experience with at least one year in transaction services at a national firm
- CPA license strongly preferred.
Job ID 2018-4687