Want to make a difference and take your career to the next level by joining a growing Transaction Services practice and working with experienced professionals who have chosen the lower and middle market?
BKD's Transaction Services team provides advisory services and expertise to clients related to mergers and acquisitions to help execute the deal. Our services encompass the development and execution of an appropriate transaction structure by working to understand profit drivers and trends, challenge assumptions of future performance and assist with purchase agreements and post-closing transaction matters. We leverage a unique approach through Data Analytics to provide insights that traditional diligence may not capture.
- Perform buy-side and sell-side financial due diligence for private equity groups and corporate clients.
- Analyze financial and operational results of target companies and prepare quality of earnings reports.
- Prepare and evaluate pro forma financial information, identify diligence issues and opportunities as well as recommend post-acquisition actions.
- Research and analyze industry standards, trends and target companies.
- Work closely with client executives, investment bankers, private equity and corporate clients, attorneys or other stakeholders.
- Work alongside and supervise other BKD team members to exceed client expectations.
- Strong current knowledge in the following: U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), mergers and acquisitions, transaction services
- Recent experience with current audit and accounting concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to effectively supervise and coach team members
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, primarily Excel
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting from an accredited college/university or CPA eligible; licensed CPA is preferred
- A minimum of five (5) years' experience with a large public accounting or consulting firm with at least two (2) years' experience in Transaction Services / Financial Due Diligence.