Global consulting firm is looking for Transaction Advisory – M&A Professionals at the Senior and Manager levels. These positions may be based out of any of their office locations: Miami, Atlanta, Chicago, Boston, New York City, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Washington DC.
This position is ideal for motivated and entrepreneurially minded audit, transaction advisory, and/or M&A professionals interested in advancing in their careers. Our team is comprised of experienced CPAs with Big 4 backgrounds.
- Participate in buy-side and sell-side transaction advisory engagements.
- Perform financial due diligence related middle market companies and private equity investors. Aggregate, manipulate, and analyze target company data to identify historical and projected financial and operating trends, quality of earnings and working capital considerations, and potential liabilities and risks impacting the target company.
- Write detailed reports to present diligence findings to clients.
- Advise clients on how to maximize opportunities and minimize risks related to mergers and acquisitions and provide recommendations in the context of valuation and deal structuring alternatives.
- Develop and propose creative solutions to engagement and transaction risks and effectively manage problem resolution.
- Contribute significantly to the development and training of junior staff members
- Ability to travel (up to 35%)
- Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of 3 years of Big 4 and/or national CPA firm experience in audit, transaction advisory services, investment banking, financial consulting or M&A experience
- Advanced MS Excel skills