Consulting Director - Transaction Advisory Services
RSM is looking to hire a Director to join Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) practice. In this dynamic role, you will work with our nationally award winning Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) Advisory practice servicing both corporate and private equity clients. Our M&A group services include: buy- side diligence and sell-side diligence. Our Transaction Advisory Services team is comprised of seasoned, expert, nationally acclaimed and knowledgeable professionals.
- TAS Directors lead and manage multiple challenging financial due diligence engagements and participate in transactions related to the acquisitions by private equityinvestor groups and strategic corporate buyers.
- Develop and deliver quality planning approaches with timely and responsive services and work products that meet and/or exceed client expectations.
- Utilize proven business development skills to build upon transaction advisory services work.
- Identify business opportunities and enhance go- to market strategies.
- Lead teams to generate a vision, establish direction and motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, and coach staff.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Big Four or similar consulting background
- A bachelors degree, master's degreepreferred
- Approximately 10 years of related work experience: 5 years experience with financial due diligence and 5 yearexperience on advisory side
- Successful track record of building and growing a Transaction Advisory Service Practice
- Experience servicing private equity groups (PEG)
- Experience with developing and supervising staff both on engagements and in their career
- Demonstrated thorough knowledge and/or a proven track record of success with operating in a professional services firm or large consultancy
- Demonstrates thorough abilities to identify and address client needs, including developing and sustaining meaningful client relationships and understand the client's business
- Keeps up to date with the Transaction and Advisory Services Industry, and Private Equity groups (PEG), following the industry's advancements
- Must possess a high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Must be willing and able to travel when necessary (approximately 25-30%)