Education: Vocational or other post-high school training.
Training and Experience: Minimum six (6) months of experienceworking with GTIMs or similar scheduling program or Minimum one (1) year of experience working in an Air Force Squadron/Group/Wing training program.
General Skills: Must be able to handle multiple tasks, a self-starter, flexible in work assignments, detail oriented, highly organized, possess good interpersonal and written communication skills, and work under limited supervision.
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, SharePoint, and Outlook. Must be familiar with normal government software and hardware.
Security Clearance: Must currently possess security clearance of "Secret" or above.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Update data in Graduate Training integration Management System (GTIMS) or equivalent system and locally developed computer database system.
- Interface with Host Aviation Resource Management (HARM) and SARM personnel to update the Aviation Resource Management System (ARMS).
- Build, review and update student/permanent party records, folders, and grade books.
- Coordinate schedule of classes and administer exams. Coordinate with scheduling and external agencies to ensure crew members are schedule for: Crew Resource Management, Instructor Crew Resource Management, Instrument Refresher Course, and any other grounding or pre-deployment training requirements.
- Perform individual grade book checks, of squadron personnel training, and ancillary training requirements.
- Prepare and execute periodic training/testing plans for approval and scheduling.
- Coordinate off-site training conferences and seminar attendance.
- Provide weekly updates to squadron leadership containing the flight and readiness status of personnel to facilitate tracking of duty status and performance report/decoration accomplishment.
- Coordinate with scheduling officer to enable them to maximize training opportunities in accordance with unit leadership guidance.
- Provide daily training of upgrade and continuation training accomplishment for the unit, Operations Supervisor, as well as weekly summaries.
- Assist in the development of new curriculum and syllabi for aircrew and ground training.
- Generate and track the following reports/forms as required:
Monthly/quarterly inputs to OST Training
Semi-annual Non-Mission Ready (NMR) letter for members to be placed in NMR status
Monthly Squadron Training Review Panel (STRP) briefing
AF Form 2096, Classification/On-the-Job Training Action, AF Form 1522, AF Form 4324 and Task Based Training
Semi-annual Proration Consideration Report
- Maintain aircrew qualification summary in GTIMS.
- In process and out process squadron members in the record system.
- Develop crew member requalification plans.
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.