SAIC is seeking a Training Support Analyst with an active TS/SCI Polygraph to work onsite with our customer at Ft. Meade in Maryland.
This position is in support of future work associated with MARFORCYBER. This role is contingent upon award in the Spring of 2021. #CyberWarrior Summary:
The Training Support Analyst will be responsible for formulating, overseeing and evaluating the overall training programs for the command and will develop weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual training plans. Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Assist in organizing and conducting the complex training and educational programs for Cyberspacepersonnel using avariety of delivery methods includingclassroom instruction, virtuallearning, and on-the-job coaching.
- Provide Cyber Mission Force(CMF) and Training Management support that focuses on coordination and management of all individual, element, and team training for personnel working in support of theMARFORCYBER mission, including: Marine Corps 1700 MOS Series of personnel, MEFIntelligence Group (MIGs) cyber operations, MATs,CENTROPY and Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO-IDMs).
- Perform thefollowing:
- Maintain records of training activities of cyber personalsupported
- Map out training plans / schedules based on guidance provided byMCCYWG
- Perform logisticsrelated to training activities
- Provide coordination for training events, at both local and remote locations
- Provide impute on the development training budgets,track and report on budget expenditures and status in a monthly report
- Provide a monthly report outlining the months training efforts, program effectiveness in support of the MCCYWG and as reflected in CENTROPY, with metricson training sessions, number and typeof certificationsachieved by trainees, with recommendations on improving training effectiveness
- Identify internal and external programs to which could address competencygaps
- Work with internal stakeholders regarding MARFORCYBER trainingneeds and provide written training recommendationsto achieve developed goals.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of military cyberspace operations with a bachelor's degree. Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Four (4)- Six (6) years experience which demonstrates the ability to analyze technical training requirements and at least 2 (two) years supporting DoD programs developing the following related to cyber skills:
- Training programs, Training outlines, Training Text, and Training Handouts. Special Requirements: Must demonstrate familiarity with DoD cyber operations both DCO and OCO.
- Candidate must currently possess and be able to maintain TS/SCI with Polygraph.