• Bachelor’s Degree (Master preferred) and 7 – 10+ years of work related experience or a combination of both.
• Ability to maintain a U.S. DoD SECRET security clearance and/or Common Access Card (CAC) is required by the position.
• An active DoD SECRET clearance is required.
• Must be a US Citizen.
• At least ten (10) years of experience in FMS training, coordination, development and presentation, to include establishing training needs, developing goals and objectives, developing training programs, and applying the instructional system development (ISD) process.
• Proficiency with the Web, MS Office and SharePoint
• Business travel as required by contract
• Expert functional and technical skills as required by contract
• Knowledgeable of engagement or project planning and control process
• Ability to create and deliver presentations to clients, management, and others in org.
Minimum Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
• Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; varies writing style to meet needs; presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information.
• Diversity - Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; promotes a harassment-free environment; builds a diverse workforce.
• Ethics - Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values.
• Strategic Thinking - Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; understands organization's strengths & weaknesses; analyzes market and competition; identifies external threats and opportunities; adapts strategy to changing conditions.
• Planning/Organizing - Prioritize and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; sets goals and objectives; organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; develops realistic action plans.
• Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
• Innovation - Displays original thinking and creativity; meets challenges with resourcefulness; generates suggestions for improving work; develops innovative approaches and ideas; presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention.
• Qualifications - To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Language Skills - Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, proposals, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
• Mathematical Skills - Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
• Reasoning Ability - Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to question activities and issues in all functional areas and make sound business decisions based on that data.
• Physical Demands - The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, type or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
• Work Environment - The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
• The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
• During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is potentially exposed to fumes or airborne particles, caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
MBC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.