Responsible for educating our customers on how to use software to conduct investigations and comply with anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism regulations.
Being a trainer at company gives you the opportunity to work with the most comprehensive dataset on the blockchain and with the best product in the market for crypto currency compliance and investigations. Our teams work cross functionally to continuously improve our solutions, and share valuable insights into trends in the market. Our industry is highly novel with new discoveries and interesting topics to explore with customers.
- Robust presentation and communication skills are a must along with strong organizational and planning capabilities
- Ability to articulate complex ideas clearly and simply
- Eagerness to continually learn and become proficient in new platforms and systems as our technology needs evolve and react quickly and efficiently
- Provide timely feedback and assist where needed in the development of training programs, creating, reviewing and editing assigned training materials.
- Identify feedback from end users to the Product team on the usability of the various solutions
- Minimum of 5+ years of training experience for complex software solutions
- Excellent interpersonal/consultative skills.
- Ability to quickly learn technology and software applications.
- High degree of technical savvy with experience using technology to solve business problems
- Strong collaborator and business partner
- Excellent organization skills. Time Management and Task flexibility. Ability to multitask and change priorities in a fast-paced environment; and help team to do the same
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Willingness to travel 50% of the time domestically and internationally.
- Experience with cryptocurrency and blockchain applications
- Experience with compliance, risk, anti-money laundering, or compliance programs
- Experience conducting enhanced due-diligence investigations
- Familiarity with global money laundering and counter-terrorism regulations (e.g. FinCEN, OFAC, FATF)