The TSI Leader is responsible for:
- ensuring the training requirements as identified by a contract, ECP, or application review board are clearly translated into engineering and courseware requirements and the associated acceptance criteria.
- working with program and project managers in the preparation and control of the project schedule and milestones, delineating scheduled deliverables and dependencies.
- working with GSS and Program Managers on the identification of work packages to be outsourced and assist in the creation of suitable statements of work for said product and work packages.
- preparation of the project reviews as they pertain to training development with budget and schedule.
- coordinating the collaboration of the SDLs, Technical Leads, Product Owners, Learning Specialists and SMEs in the efficient execution of the program.
- support Project Manager in tracking and reporting project status including the identification and mitigation of risks.
- supporting the Program Manager, in the implementation and integration of all defined work packages.
The TSI Leader is responsible for supporting program management by:
- providing demonstrations and briefings
- obtaining client acceptance of project deliverables
- assessing costsassociated with engineering change requests
The TSI leader is responsible for supporting business development and proposals by:
- collaborating in capture discussions with potential clients
- providing guidance to shape emerging opportunities in CAE’s favour
- designing training solution frameworks in response to formal requests for proposal
- authoring coherent technical specifications or requirements documents
- Collegediploma with a minimum fiveyears of relevantexperienceleading large training development or engineering projects including:
- Solution Analysis
- Solution Design
- Solution Execution
- CW development
- Device development
- Customer management
- Project management
- Training and/or device requirements management
- Minimum 3 years experience in proposal writing support for Integrated Training Solution development and/or delivery.
- Knowledge of training development (systems approach to training) processes
- Knowledge of engineering development processes
- Project managementexperience
- Knowledge of CAE's training solutions approach and of CAE’s modeling and simulation systems that support them.
- Decision making experience
- Excellent oral & written communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Good organizational skills and business acumen