The main role of the Training Product Leader within the Engineering group is to lead a team of professionals to integrate and validate all the software and hardware assets that make up our training products (ie: B737, A320, A350, etc.)
- In collaboration with the civil business unit, the group led by the training product lead is responsible to define and coordinate the required activities for the maintenance and evolution of our training products to meet the client's needs on budget and on schedule while producing the expected quality.
- The training product lead manages staff under his or her supervision (hiring, performance management, task allocation and skills development) while ensuring technical requirements are met and the budget and schedule are adhered to, as well as maintaining a product-based approach.
- The Training Product Lead will be part of the High Volume Training Product Tribe.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or equivalent training and experience.
- 10 or more years of relevant experience in the field, including at least 3 years of experience in project/product management.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to lead several employees and carry out several tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and good team spirit.
- Thorough knowledge of software project management.
- Knowledge of Agile development practices.
- Knowledge and experience in software integration and/or software testing.
- Experience with high volume training products, an asset.
- Bilingualism (French and English) essential.