We are seeking an experienced Training and Development Manager to devise our organizational training strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes within our retail organization. You will identify training and developmental needs and drive suitable training initiatives that build loyalty to the brand.
Responsibilities include enhancing employees' skills, performance productivity and quality of work.
You will be the project leader working with Directors, Corporate Chef and play an active role with any service or menu roll outs. This means, you will be just as active as your are creative. Prior experience in both is preferred.
- Identify and assess future and current job training needs through consultation with senior leadership and District Managers.
- Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations.
- Monitor and evaluate training program's effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them.
- Schedule and teach ServSafe class.
- Onboarding training for new employees.
- Provide opportunities for ongoing development.
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary.
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices.
- 50% travel required to U.S. accounts.
- Proven work experience as a Training Manager with at least 3 years of experience.
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, etc.)
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals. Strong computer and database skills.
- Demonstrated knowledgeable in current Learning & Development techniques, practices, trends and technology.
- BS Degree Required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly requiredto talk, hear, sit, stand, walk, bend and lift objects. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.