About Superion Superion is a leading provider of software and services aligned to serve five key customer segments – Public Administration, Public Safety and Justice, State Government, Federal Government and Nonprofit Agencies. The combinedexperience and knowledge of our employees helps communities, governments and organizations better serve their population. Over 175 million people in North America live in communities that rely on our products and services.Job Description
The Training Manager is responsible for the delivery of client end-user training on company software products. The Training Manager is also responsible for the delivery of internal employee training on various topics, including product training. To provide training support for staff in those departments. These primary functions and the duties below are performed either personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Skills & Requirements
- Confers with project managers and other managers involved in client-facing activities to determine client training needs.
- Formulates training policies, programs, and schedules.
- Selects appropriate instructional procedures or methods such as individual training, group instruction, self study, lectures, demonstrations, simulation exercises, role play, and computer-based training.
- Organizes and develops training manuals, reference library, testing and evaluation procedures, multimedia visual aids, and othereducational materials.
- Trains assigned instructors and supervisory personnel in effective techniques for training.
- Researches and selects members of the training staff to conduct training in specific topics.
- Maintains records and prepares statistical reports to evaluate performance of instructors and monitor progress of trainees.
- Manages two subordinate supervisors who supervise a total of 10-15 employees in the Training Department.
- Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these employees.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree
- 7-10 years of related experience including at least five years of training leadership experience.