At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
The Training Manager is responsible for the development, implementation and management of comprehensive, integrated learning and development programs in support of internal resources. The Training Manager is responsible for enhancing employee productivity through new and existing employee training programs. Performs various administrative training duties related to the STERIS IMS employees. Travels to Customer sites as needed in order to conduct training or perform quality audits.
- Own the design and development of training for training resources in STERIS IMS ORSPD.
- Owns the overall execution, development and delivery of ORSPD training resource team training including but not limited to: training agendas, content management and updates, supporting business partner and training scheduling, and required training materials.
- Conducts initial and ongoing training for training resources.
- Drives and supports new hire programs and ORSPD initiatives, which support the timely on-boarding and development of our employees.
- Provides quality assurance oversight by auditing documentation of training resources, interaction with staff, education plan adherence, educational progress, and Customer satisfaction.
- Promotes quality assurance and performance improvement related toemployee technical skills.
- Drives learning trends and best practices including stronger utilization of online/web-based learning.
- Champions evidence-based research for improving training and development for all staff and managers.
- Develops an understanding of key business drivers and how to efficiently translate into effective training programs.
- Provides training to support consultative skill development for ORSPD training resources.
- Provides post-training feedback collected during audits to operations leaders in written and verbal format.
- Collaborates with Training Leadership to leverage data collected by training program participant surveys and ORSPD training resource performance metrics, assess the effectiveness of training programs and make recommended improvements and enhancements when required.
- Delivers formal and informal presentations to new and existing ORSPD training resources, ORSPD management and internal departments through new hire, online learning, and national conference platforms.
- 10 years of experience central sterile leadership or other related clinical role or training experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Leadership experience and or experience in quality assurance.
- Change management and or consultative experience preferred.
- Experience with adult learning theory and application preferred.
STERIS is a $2B+, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) organization with approximately 12,000 associates worldwide and operates in more than 100 countries.
STERIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law. We are not onlycommitted to this policy by our status as a federal government contractor, but also we are strongly bound by the principle of equal employment opportunity.
Req ID: 14306