Multinational organization that operates a leading network of data services across financial and commodity markets.
High-growth company that started by bringing transparency and risk management to the global derivatives markets. We're engineers, strategists and problem-solvers who continually create and improve technology that solves market structure challenges on behalf of the industry.
The Training Manager will support the Head of Training in working with the Sales and Product teams to develop training methodologies, coordinate an ongoing global training curriculum and deliver frontal training programs to various target groups across the business silos. The role will require periodical traveling.
- Deliver frontal presentations on products and services
- Work in collaboration with sales leadership, Product management and marketing to develop relevant and timely training material
- Learn and develop on-line training material - including videos, exercises and certifications
- Provide 1on1 tutoring upon requirement
- Plan and execute periodical onsite new hire training courses - globally
- Become a go-to contact for cross-company knowledge
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- BA in Economics, Mathematics or equivalent
- Strong background in financial markets and services
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to articulate well
- Strong networking ability
- Strong familiarity with at least one of the following asset classes - Fixed Income, Equities/Indices, Derivatives
- Strong technical skills - ability to quickly learn and master new software / applications
- Independent and analytical thinker, capable to work on own initiative